Chicken Pesto Kebabs
- 12 cup whole grain pasta
- 2 cups pesto
- 6 medium bell peppers, red
- 6 teaspoons, olive oil
- 7 sliced mushrooms, white
- 20 chicken breast tenders, cooked
- 50 wooded skewers
- Cook pasta accordingly to package instructions. Drain water and return to pan. Add pesto and stir well
- Chop bell peppers and mushrooms into bite size pieces and add to a large skillet with the olive oil. Sauté over medium heat until veggies are tender. Add pasta with pesto to pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Cube chicken into bite size pieces.
- Once cooled skewer pasta, veggies and chicken in any order you want. Kids can even help to make their own skewers!