Egg Breakfast Muffins – breakfast option
- Olive Oil
- 20 eggs
- 1.5 cups of chopped spinach
- 1.5 cups crumbled ham/turkey bacon or any other type of meat
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 20 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or olive oil
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Use a Hand Blender or a whisk to blend the eggs until smooth; this will take less than a minute.
- Add the spinach, turkey bacon/ham/chicken and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.